7 Day Revitalize Retreat
Dates to be advised
About the retreat
An energizing getaway on the luxurious island of Koh Samui in Thailand. This retreat is a 6 night, 7 day immersion to get deeper in to your yoga practice and revitalize!
This retreat is taking part at Vikasa Yoga Retreat, a world-class yoga paradise designed for yoga retreats and yoga teacher trainings.
Ben Greenwood will be hosting this yoga retreat. Ben is the director of Yoga Theory, full time yoga teacher and certified yoga teacher trainer in Adelaide.
He has both lived and travelled to Thailand numerous times, having studied at Mahidol University in Bangkok as part of his Bachelor of Laws program.
As the primary host of the retreat, Ben will be offering daily yoga classes, workshops and general island knowledge!
- 6-nights accommodation
- All breakfast and dinner meals are provided (with vegetarian and vegan options available)
- 2 yoga classes daily including a mix of vinyasa flow and balance and stretch classes
- Yoga workshops during the week focusing on lifestyle, anatomy and alignment
- Guest yoga workshops
- Gym available at the retreat
- Transfers from Koh Samui Airport
What’s not included
- Flights and Travel Insurance
- Drinks, lunches and optional activities
About the venue
Vikasa Yoga Retreat is a world-class yoga centre in Koh Samui offering everything you need for your stay on the island. The landscape and the surroundings of the centre are absolutely stunning, with the retreat set on the beautiful beaches of Koh Samui.
- 7am: Optional morning meditation
- 7:30 – 9:00am: Yoga practice
- 9:30am: Buffet breakfast with views of the ocean
- 11:30am – 4pm: Koh Samui Optional Activities such as:
- Pool time
- Spa treatments
- Ocean walks
- Options to explore Koh Samui with guided tours!
- 4:30pm: Evening yoga practice
- 6:30pm: Enjoy the evening on Koh Samui island – buffet dinner provided
Early-bird Pricing (AUD)
This price does not include flights, lunches, drinks and optional activities around the island.
|Yoga Cave Single||$1600||n/a||2 left|
|Beach Bungalow Standard||$2200||$1900pp||2 left|
|Ocean Room Superior||$2750||n/a||2 left|
Payment and Deposits
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your room.
Upon payment of registration deposit Ben will email you the information pack and confirm your room bookings. Full payment for the retreat is required by May 31st 2020. Please contact us below for any assistance.