Yoga Teacher Mentorship in Adelaide
Essentials for yoga teachers
The reality is that thousands of people complete yoga teacher trainings each year with the passion of becoming a yoga teacher. In most cases, they spend a large part of their savings on yoga teacher training courses and they don’t end up doing what they love.
The reason for this is simple,
Yoga Teacher Trainings don’t teach you how to manage yourself as a business. They teach you what yoga is, and if your lucky, you’ll get a few dedicated hours to running your own classes.
Doing a yoga teacher training simply isn’t enough.
To have a successful yoga career you need to know how to sell and how to close. You need to know how to deal with people and how to adapt your classes. You need to know how to market your services and provide value to your customers.
Without sales and business training, it is very difficult to succeed as a yoga teacher. No matter how good at yoga you are, if people don’t know you, or what you are doing, they are not going to buy from you.
Our private mentorship teaches you all of the skills you need to know when it comes to actually teaching yoga and being a yoga teacher. You will learn how to get attention, monetize your services and how to find the passion and motivation to do what you love.
- Share the same vision about yoga, and yoga teaching, that we do;
- Completed a Yoga Teacher Training course or be teaching yoga;
- Commitment to the practices of yoga;
- Willingness to learn and be respectful of course curriculum.
What we offer
- Reading students and adapting styles
- Class sequencing and creativity
- Sustaining self-practice and leadership
- Working one-on-one privately with students (read our top 5 tips here)
- Learn and teach the Yoga Theory Vinyasa Flow Class
- Learn and teach the Yoga Theory Balance and Stretch Class
- Business skills for entrepreneurs
- Insurance guidelines for small business
- Foundations of sales
- Face to face sales
- Online sales
- Recurring revenue
- Foundations of accounting
- Foundations of marketing (read our top 5 tips here)
- Google SEO
- Establishing your unique selling point
- Social media management
- Booking software
- Liability and risk management
- $85 p/h for private mentorship
Contact us for more information or questions